Cookies and other Technologies
A cookie is a data file that is stored on your device when you use our services. Cookies help us track user-specific information and activities. For general information about cookies (including how to disable/enable them) visit here.
UltraVPN also employs other technologies including tracking pixels and application programming interfaces that interact with external services to record behaviors.
Categories of Cookies on UltraVPN
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential for our website to function.
- Preference and Functionality Cookies. These cookies enable our website to remember information about your preferences such as your selected language.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information about your visit, including the pages viewed and time spent on the website.
- Advertising and Marketing Cookies. These cookies are used to remember a visitor to our website in order to display ads that are relevant and engaging to you on other websites, as well as limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies also help us measure our advertising or email marketing campaigns’ effectiveness. You can learn more about how to opt out of these cookie uses below.
How to Opt Out of Our Cookie Use
You can opt out of cookies use in the following ways:
- Through your browser. You can adjust your browser settings so that your browser blocks all or some cookies. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed. Please note that our website or Services may not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as “do not track” instructions.
- With each of our vendors individually. The following are vendors with analytics, advertising and marketing cookies our website uses and a link to each vendor’s opt out page:
|Crazy Egg Opt Out
|Google Analytics Opt Out
|Google Advertising Opt Out
|Facebook Opt Out
|Yahoo Opt Out
|Tiktok Opt Out
- Through industry-wide opt out mechanisms. Consumers can submit an industry-wide opt out request for interest-based advertising through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt out website which can be found at opt out.aboutads.info.
- By Visiting Our Privacy Center. Visit our Privacy Preference CenterIn this Privacy Preference Center, you can disable non-essential cookies, some of which support exchanges of information that may be considered ‘sales’ or ‘sharing’. If you adjust your cookie preferences using our Privacy Preference tool, your preferences will apply only on this website.
|Google Advertising Opt Out
Changes To This Policy
We may revise this policy from time to time. Review it occasionally so that you keep up-to-date on our most current practices. We will put the effective date of the latest version at the top of each policy.